Customer Experience Strategist
We’re passionate about retail and the role it plays in people’s lives. We believe that every retail brand has the potential to thrive by creating remarkable customer experiences. We exist to help them do this, by balancing our curiosity and creativity with data, insight, experimentation and measurement.
Biglight has brought together an amazing team of Customer Experience experts. As part of the Consultancy team you will advise clients, helping them identify and solve Customer Experience challenges. You will add value and support clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery, while reporting into the Head of Consulting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Be an ambassador to Biglight, developing partnership relationships with our clients, establishing immediate credibility and becoming a trusted adviser.
Focus on client business objectives, being aware of industry and technology trends to support them. Help identify clients’ challenges and devise strategies to resolve them, creatively collaborating with Project Managers to develop project proposals and drawing from cross-functional teams (including Data Analysts, UX Specialists, UI Designers and Developers), across the Biglight service pillars:
- Experience Strategy: helping our clients understand more about their customers and the journeys they take when searching for solutions. Assessing how well customer needs are met and shaping strategies to transform the experience.
- Experience Design: designing digital products and services across all channels that meet user needs and deliver business objectives. Creating distinct visual languages for brands and creating content that engages and converts.
- Experience Optimisation: harnessing the power of customer insight, data and creative experimentation to transform every aspect of the experiences brands provide for customers, across all channels to grow revenue.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years of relevant strategy/consulting experience, in agency and/or consultancy environments and working with consumer brands/retailers in client-facing roles.
- Ability to establish credibility with clients and peers as a trusted advisor.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with an excellent ability to identify tangible opportunities.
- A structured approach when solving complex problems and synthesising results.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to draw on them in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively build consensus.
- Experience working on projects that cross into multiple disciplines.
- Strong presentation development and storytelling skills.
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.