We are an e-commerce customer experience agency. We work with leading retailers, helping them deepen customer engagement and drive sales.
Our business depends on a team of highly talented specialists who deliver an excellent service to our clients. We aim to provide a remarkable career experience for our employees, and we’re fortunate enough to work with some fantastic brands and most of our new business comes from recommendation.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to work as part of a busy creative team.
With a keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver a consistent level of quality and execute in line with client briefs, this role requires the ability to manage your time and workload effectively and independently.
You will be a keen team player and a great multi-tasker, working collaboratively within the creative team.
This role requires experience of working within a studio environment and an understanding of Design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. We are looking for someone who is ready to play a key role within the design team, who will be able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, demonstrating great use of initiative while constantly striving to evolve your own skills.
- Be on time with the deliverables and timings of briefs ensuring the brief is answered accurately and successfully
- Collaborate closely with and support the entire graphic team when workload permits
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Ensure that all work references and adheres to the relevant brand guidelines where necessary.
- Communicate immediately with your line manager, account teams or other relevant teams, when issues arise relating to the brief or the expected timelines.
- Present all work in a clear and concise manner, anticipating the likely level of detail to ensure that other departments can use the information with ease.
- Support Senior Creatives with pitch work as directed.
- Ensure all project files are correctly named and filed on the Design server
- Complete all internal quality checklists for any relevant output
- On an ongoing basis monitor design trends in typography and graphic design to ensure that design work remains relevant
- Assist freelancers on studio systems, checklists and filing as required
Essential skills and experience
● A good understanding of graphic based design software - Photoshop and Illustrator
● A good understanding of pixel perfect design and the creation of assets for front-end
● Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are essential
● Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are essential
● Experience of working in a commercial studio environment is required
● Excellent communication skills
● Great team player
● Keen attention to detail and timescales
● Keen sense of drive and initiative.