Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager you will be working on some of our largest client accounts
and their many touch points. The Senior Account Manager would be expected to
contribute to the development, profitability and growth of the most important clients.
You would also be responsible and a role model for more junior members of the team
demonstrating a consistent high level of service for our clients and be passionate about
the work the agency does - an ambassador for the agency.
What you’ll do:
- Understand, interpret and communicate client briefs
- Take ownership of the work end-to-end, from briefing, creative, execution and evaluation – to agreed brief, scope, timings and budget
- Keep track of budgets and resources for your projects.
- Work pro-actively with all levels of seniority within the clients’ teams to help develop their business
- Support and manage junior members of the client services team, with specific responsibility for the day-to-day workload of an Account Manager
- Hold internal and external client reviews on a regular basis
- Be responsible for proofing and quality control
- Be the expert on the client’s product and guidelines whilst gaining an understanding of their industry/market
- Lead your client team to deliver the work collaboratively
- Be the client’s trusted partner
- Lead and assume full responsibility for the service that the agency provides to a client
- Experience of large complex accounts is essential
- Experience and proven track record of exceptional relationship management
- Experience and proven track record of protecting, growing and nurturing clients
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience of working within a digital marketing, design or creative agency, ideally with retailers as clients.
- Experience of supervising and mentoring of junior staff
- Have a "can do" attitude and be solution-focused
- Self motivated, driven team player, with ability to act independently to get things done.